Holy Shwag Bag!!
When you register you'll receive a captain's bag full of limited EST merch that evokes endless summer vibes, including our exclusive EST summer cap.
How It Works
From August 25th - September 30th, contestants will submit their 5 largest fish across 23 species in the running. The angler with the most points determined by their personal best 5 catches in inches will be crowned king.
Register here. We'll send your swag bag shortly before the tournament start date!
Post Your Photos
All fish must be measured, released alive, & posted on IG with tag #PFEndlesstourney.
Submit Your Entries
Submit entries here by 11:59PM on Sept 30th to qualify. Form will be open Mon Sept 23rd.
Win the crown!
Tally your points for 5 largest fish according to our scoring table below.
Tournament Rules & Regs
Here's what you need to know, but if you have any questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each angler must have proper fishing license and follow state rules and regulations.
- All fish must be measured, photographed, and released alive.
- This is a fly fishing ONLY tournament.
- No chumming, scent, or other unsportsmanlike shenanigans.
- All contestants are expected to follow high standards of sportsmanship, safety, conservation, and radical fishing.
- Postfly has full discretion on all rules, fish measurement, fish submission, disqualification and final scoring. So no funny business!
How To Enter
All contestants are expected to follow high standards of sportsmanship, safety, conservation, and radical fishing. There are 23 species in the running! Points are allocated based on our "specie-handicap" table below to create an even playing field across the entire US. The angler with the most points determined by their personal best 5 catches in inches will win! Fish on!
- Register here. Postfly Tribe Members who sign up before Aug 5th will get $5 off entry fee (Look for the promo code in your next Postfly box!)
- Follow @postflyinc on Instagram.
- Submit photos on Instagram before 11:59PM on Sept 30th
- Hashtag all entries #PFEndlesstourney and mention @postflyinc. Fish must be photographed alongside official Endless Summer measuring tape included in your swag bag.
- Submit entries through this form by 11:59PM on Sept 30th. Form will open for submissions beginning Mon. Sept. 23rd.
- PSA: There will be a special social media giveaway for the most inspirational photos on insta.
How To Win It All
Follow our scoring guidelines below to score the most points and win!
- Anglers may submit up to 5 fish across the different species accepted and/or multiple fish of the same species. Again, no more than 5 total fish accepted!
- Fish must be photographed with smartphone or digital camera alongside official Endless Summer measuring tape provided in Postfly swag bag (submissions with any other tape measure will not be accepted).
- All measurements should be in inches (to the nearest half inch) and be measured from the tip of the nose to the end of the tail.
- In the event of a tie, 1 point will be awarded for each additional 1/2 inch of the angler’s largest fish. In the event of a second tie, the same format will follow honoring the angler’s second largest fish, and so forth.
- All entries must be submitted by 11:59PM on Sept 30th to qualify.
- Postfly has full discretion on all rules, fish measurement, fish submission, disqualification and final scoring. Sorry, no exceptions.
- MOST POINTS WINS!
|Species||5 Points||10 Points||15 Points||20 Points|
|Smallmouth Bass||0-12''||13-17''||18-21"||22" +|
|Largemouth Bass||0-12''||13-20''||21-23''||24'' +|
|Striped Bass||0-24''||25-32''||33-43''||44'' +|
|Blue Fish||0-25''||26-31''||32-37''||38'' +|
|Brown Trout||0-10''||11-18''||19-26''||26'' +|
|Rainbow Trout||0-8''||9-15''||16-22''||23'' +|
|Brook Trout||0-6''||7-12''||13-18''||18'' +|
|Cutthroat Trout||0-8''||9-15''||16-22''||23'' +|
|Landlock Salmon||0-20''||21-38''||39-56"||56'' +|
|King Salmon||0-22"||23"-36"||37"-50"||51" +|
|Coho Salmon||0-20"||21"-28"||29"-35"||36" +|
|Sockeye Salmon||0-18"||19"-24"||25"-32"||33" +|
How do I sign up?
Visit here to sign up for the tournament. There is an early sign up discount available for all Tribe members until August 5th.
Who can enter the tournament?
Pretty simple! The tournament is open to any angler, age, and skill level.
How do I get a swag bag once I sign up?
Postfly will send you the tournament swag bag shortly before the start of the tournament. Each entry will receive a swag bag full of limited, tournament-only, gear that evokes endless summer vibes, including our exclusive EST summer cap.
Can I fish the tournament with another team member?
No, this is not a team fishing tournament. Each participant may only submit their personal best catches.
How do I submit my catches?
- Post your photos to Instagram tagging #PFEndlesstourney and mentioning @postflyinc.
- Submit your entries by 11:59PM on September 30th to qualify. Submission form will be open for entries beginning Monday, Sept 23rd. Entries submitted before Monday, Sep 23rd will not qualify.
When do I submit my catches through the submission form?
The form will be open for submissions beginning Monday, Sep 23rd. We encourage you to keep track of your PB’s for the tourney with the scorecard included in your swag bag.
Do I need to use the scorecard included in the swag bag?
The scorecard is not required for submissions however we do encourage you to use it to help you track your personal best 5 catches and points.
Do I have to follow @postflyinc on Instagram to submit my catches and be considered in the running?
Yes, each participant MUST follow @postflyinc on Instagram in order to qualify.
Do I have to post a photo on instagram AND upload to the submission form in order to qualify?
Yes, you must upload all fish submissions on instagram tagging #PFEndlesstourney and @postflyinc as well as submitting your entries on our online form. Remember all measurements should be in inches (to the nearest half inch) and be measured from the tip of the nose to the end of the tail.
Can I submit more than one species?
Yes, you can submit more than one species as long as fish is captured alongside the official Endless Summer measuring tape provided by Postfly and released safely. There are 23 species in the running. The angler with the most points determined by their personal best 5 catches in inches will win the tournament.
Can I submit a species that is not listed on the point scoring table?
No, we will only accept species that are listed on the point scoring table.
When do submissions have to be in by?
All entries must be submitted by 11:59PM on September 30th to qualify.
When will you announce the winner?
We will announce the winner Tuesday, October 1st.
What happens if there's a tie?
In the event of a tie, 1 point will be awarded for each additional 1/2 inch of the angler’s largest fish. In the event of a second tie, the same format will follow honoring the angler’s second largest fish. The angler with the most overall points wins the tournament.
Is there only one winner?
We will have a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner. We're even throwing in a special social media giveaway for the most inspirational photos on Instagram.