Taylor Reels: Revolution
WHAT MAKES THE REVOLUTION "REVOLUTIONARY"
1. The Drag - The development of the revolution started with the drag. We wanted to create the worlds best drag system. We wanted a powerful, sealed, smooth, and reliable drag system. The revolution has a sealed, multi-disk drag system that is unrivaled in power! We went through design after design all to fine tune the perfect fish fighting machine! With a multi-disc drag, you are applying even braking pressure and heat dispersion over multiple surfaces rather than a single surface. This multi-disk drag eliminates start up inertia prevents slip problems. Our drag has up to 25lbs of drag strength!
2. The Look - For many fly fisherman how a reel looks is just as important as how it preforms. The physical design of the Revolution speaks for itself. The Revolution is lightweight, machined, anodized, and functional. We also included some fun and unique colors just to top it off!
3. The Price - A stunning fly reel normally comes at a heart breaking price. For many owning a top of the line fly fishing reel is impossible. The Taylor Reels Revolution keeps in line with the company vision of "quality and affordable"!
4. The Ultra Large Arbor - While large arbor reel are common in the fly fishing world the ultra large arbor is a newer innovation. Our arbor size improves line retrieval speed, decreases line memory, and still allows you to hold a significant amount of backing!
5. The Details - The difference between a good fly reel and a great fly reel is the details. When designing the revolution we looked at every detail: how far the drag knob protrudes, the handle size and concave, the clicking mechanism, the spool diameter to width ratio, the quality of the bearings, etc... No detail was overlooked on the Revolution!
6. The Quality - The workmanship, materials, and quality of the Revolution are second to none. We use the highest quality materials and modern machining techniques on our new reel. The frame is machined from 6061T alloy aluminum. The frame is ridged, strong, yet lightweight. The drag disks are made of heat resistant Nulon.
• Backed by Taylor Reels original owner lifetime warranty.